Newer Posts Old posts MY2-I Home

PAWG with small waist and wide hips thick thighs must fap

vendredi 21 octobre 2011 Publié par DEXTER
i have never seen a hot curvy girl like this one in my life , i know you are all now fapping just on the sight of those hot sexy thick thighs and wide hips combined with this tiny small waist .. look at this huge belly you jelly persons ! this is the kind of wet pussy that will swallow gallons of pure cum and jizz and still in need for more and more ..
Hot Small waist big hips and thick thighs PAWG pics


Return to Da Big Booty Pics

Tags :
PAWG – Girls with sall waist and wide hips – girls with thick thighs tiny waist – curvy girls – huge belly – phat pussy – huge belly – attractive body – Body 2.5 – big butt small tits - Whooty
Libellés : , , ,
  1. asseater

    I love the one in the middle. She looks like my buddys ex girlfriend Shannon who Ive wanted to fuck for years. She is a wicked cunt and it turns me on so much that I came in my pants watching her fat ass yelling at me.

  2. Anonyme

    This is a pretty obvious shoop: Her pussy and the texture of her thighs is all blurry/stretched while the rest of the photo is crisp.

  3. Anonyme

    anyone know of anymore pics of the one in the center?

  4. Anonyme

    This is ovious the one in the middle she have what it takes.We as Black man we like big pussy like tha one.Girl I will spend all my salary to you just only to fuck,never mind other two girls you safe I wont touch you.I will spend all my energy to that one in the middle.

Enregistrer un commentaire

Newer Posts Old posts MY2-I Home